Most of the functionality of this class roster and grading tool for faculty is replaced by the WarriorLink Faculty Center. Grade roster, class roster, and degree audit will be replaced by WarriorLink. Communicating with students will be handled through a combination of tools: Canvas, email, and some options in WarriorLink.
- Instructor Briefcase Grade Roster → WarriorLink
- Instructor Briefcase Class Roster → WarriorLink
- Degree Audit → WarriorLink
- CCNET → WarriorLink (most functions)
- Earnings History → WarriorLink
- Time and Leave Reporting (TLR) → WarriorLink
Time and Leave Reporting (TRL)
This tool for employees is replaced by the WarriorLink Employee Self-Service.
Most paper-based processes will be replaced by workflows within WarriorLink.
- Associate Faculty assignments will be made with WarriorLink’s Faculty Workload Module (FWL)
What other systems will be replaced by WarriorLink’s PeopleSoft components?
- Student Management System (SMS), Financial Aid Management (FAM), Degree Audit, Instructor Briefcase → WarriorLink PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS)
- Financial Management System (FMS), FMSQuery, Travel Requests → WarriorLink PeopleSoft Financial Management (FM)
- Personnel & Payroll Management System (PPMS), NeoGov, TLR → WarriorLink PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)