WarriorLink is now Live for Students!
Activate your Warriorlink Account Guide
Important: When you activate your WarriorLink account, do not click OK in the pop-up window until after you’ve written down or taken a screenshot of your WarriorLink ID number. If you forget your WarriorLink ID number, you can look it up on the WarriorLink ID lookup here (if you have a legacy SID and PIN.)
WarriorLink provides you with a centralized system to conduct your college business. This system combines student information in a single data set to allow more self-service options and to improve the experience if you are looking to transfer to or from other community and technical colleges within the state.
Your WarriorLink account gives you access to the following applications:
- Manage Classes Enrollments: Class Enrollments and registrations
- Financial Aid: Manage financial aid awards and applications.
- Academic Records: View past classes with grades and get unofficial transcripts.
- Profile: View or update personal information.
What are the benefits of WarriorLink to me as a student?
Using the new online student center, you can do the following 24/7 from your mobile device, laptop, or home computer:
- View or update your student information and manage personal contact info.
- Register for classes, add, and drop.
- Pay tuition and fees and handle financial aid processes.
- View grades, track academic goals, and apply for graduation.
- Register for specific courses that apply to remaining program requirements.
With your WarriorLink ID, you have one login to access your information at Walla Walla Community College as well as at all Washington community and technical colleges. If you transfer in from or out to another community or technical college in Washington state, you will be able to use that same ID to access your information, which will follow you.
We’ve developed a list of important tips that will help you get the most out of WarriorLink when enrolling in classes:
- Do I really need a permission number for every class? (No, not for every class.)
- Make sure to select the appropriate academic term.
- You must be logged in to enroll in a class or add a class to your shopping cart or planner.
- Your search layout depends on the size of your screen.
- See the WarriorLink Resources for Students page for guides on how to find and enroll for classes.
WarriorLink Resources for Students
The video below offers a basic overview of the WarriorLink Student Homepage where you can access and update your student information, including viewing Financial Aid awards, updating contact information, paying tuition, registering for classes, and many other tasks.
- Learn the basics to get up and running with WarriorLink . This web page offers tutorials and step by step guides to help you learn to use and navigate the new WarriorLink environment.
- We’ve also developed a page with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and answers geared toward students.